The Best Cheese Ball Ever
Many of our O-Town Kitchen fans buy our jams to eat on crackers over cream cheese or a cheese ball. When ever we provide refreshments at events we buy a cheese ball to serve with our Tomatillo and Lime Jam or with our Still Untamed Jam. The thing we didn't realize is 1) when you buy them they are really expensie and 2) they are so easy to make yourself. Here is a recipe for a super easy home made cheese ball that we are going to be using from now on.
- 2 8-ounce packages Kroger Neufchâtel light cream cheese or Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons Bon Appetit seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 5-6 green onions, white and green parts, minced
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Mix the ingredients cream cheese, Bon Appetit seasoning, mustard, and onion powder together in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the green onions. Spoon the mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap and mold into a ball then refrigerate for 30 minutes. Unwrap the cheese ball and roll in the almond slices. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serve with O-Town Kitchen Tomatillo and Lime Jam or Still Untamed Jam on crackers.
- Enjoy :)